Monday, 26 June 2017
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
SMALL FINANCE BANKS:
1. Usha Thorat committee.
2. They accept SA,CA,FD and RD accounts.
3. Their main purpose is to give loans to MSME, Small Farmers and unorganised sector.
4. MFI and NBFC can convert into SFB, who got license from RBI.
5. 25% rural branching.
6. 50% loans to MSME.
7. PSL of 40% upto 3 years from license.
8. Cooperative Bank can't apply for SFB.
9. NRI can apply for license.
10. They can't set up subsidiaries.
11. RBI gave license for 10 entities to become SFB
1. Nachiket More committee.
2. Only SA & CA account available. Net banking, prepaid card or debit card available.
3. Loan, FD & RD are not available.
4. They can accept deposits upto 1 lakh for customer, they invest deposits in G-securities.
5. These are mainly for poor people remittances.
6. RBI gave licence for 11 entities to become PB.
To start a SFB and a PB initial capital is 100 cr.
Sunday, 18 June 2017
Thursday, 15 June 2017
Sunday, 11 June 2017
FIRST BANK IN INDIA
1. The First Bank in India – Bank of Hindustan
2. First Governor of RBI – Mr. Osborne Smith
3. First Indian governor of RBI – Mr. C D Deshmukh
4. First Bank to Introduce ATM in India – HSBC
5. First Bank to introduce saving Bank in India – Presidency bank in 1830
6. First Bank to Introduce Cheque system in India – Bengal Bank 1784
7. First Bank to introduce Internet Banking – ICICI BANK
8. First Bank to introduce Mutual Fund – State Bank of India
9. First Bank to introduce Credit Card in India – Central Bank of India
10. First Foreign Bank in India – Comptoire d’Escompte de Paris of France in 1860
11. First Joint Stock Bank of India – Allahabad Bank
12. First Indian bank to open branch outside India in London in 1946 – Bank of India
13. First Indian Bank started with Indian capital – Punjab National Bank
14. First Regional Rural Bank name Prathama Grameen Bank was started by – Syndicate Bank
15. First Universal Bank in India¬ – ICICI Bank
16. First bank in India listed in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) – ICICI Bank
17. First Bank in India to launch Talking ATMs for differently ¬able person – Union Bank of India
18. First Bank in India to launch its own Payment Aggregators – State Bank of India. (SBIePay)
19. Country’s first all woman bank – Bhartiya Mahila Bank
20. First India bank Got ISO – Canara Bank
Wednesday, 7 June 2017
any loud and continued noise:
a quantity of something spilled over; overflow.
ద్రవ పదార్థమును పాత్ర నుండి పారబోయు
to remain or stay on in a place longer than is usual or expected, as if from reluctance to leave:
strongly emotional; intense or passionate:
to arrest or capture.